Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Photo's

We had our pictures taken a few weeks back and have received the results just yesterday! I'm excited to share some with you! My whole side of the family came out for photo's. Nana, my older sister, her hubby and their 2 kiddos, Me and our family, and my little sister and her fiancee were all present on a beautifully sunny day! I'll only be sharing ones with mostly my family as I haven't asked permission to share theirs!
Nana with her Grandchildren

Sweet Sisters

Fall Family pic

Loving the leaves

14 fabulous years

swinging away

Park fun
As you can see we got some great weather that day....tonight we're waiting for a winter storm to come our way so we'll just snuggle in under warm blankets with hot chocolate and movies thankful to have a home, heat and family to spend it with!

Tomorrow my sweet baby girl has her baptism into the Catholic church. She is celebrating along with my niece tomorrow afternoon. My mom (Nana) made the dresses they'll be wearing. I can't wait to share photo's with you all!

No comments: