Sunday, April 1, 2012

My favorite Picture

Last summer we went on a road trip to California. While there we visited a few of our new favorite places. San Francisco, Anaheim and San Diego. While in San Diego we were able to feed Lorikeets in the wild animal park and also captured this fantastic picture of a humming bird....one of my favorite pictures ever!

I've never seen one up close before and to get such a great shot I was amazed. This picture has not been photo shopped at all. it's straight from my memory card to computer to blog!

We've been quite busy getting things prepared to move, weeding out all the un needed things we own. I can hardly believe the amount of stuff one accumulates in 7 years time! We haven't hardly touched on what we own though we have an overwhelming amount of things to go through. So if I don't come up for air in the next 3 months please forgive me!

We haven't yet found a home to move to as there are so many different areas to look at. We are slowly weeding out what communities we don't like. We still have lots of choices and it seems like an ever growing list of homes in our range.

Unfortunately for us our oldest daughter is making our choices hard as she still wants to remain at her same school. Because she's starting jr high next year she wants to stay where her friends and new boyfriend are (don't get me started there lol).  I can't say I blame her much as I was moved out of province in my grade 6 year and will always wonder what would have happened if I stayed and went to school with my childhood friends.... Hubby doesn't have the same feeling as he moved alot as a child so that doesn't come into consideration for him. We're discussing it.

Time will tell. Until then I leave you with my pretty picture above and thoughts of summer just around the corner!

No comments: