I dislike that part of stampede!
However I love the Woods Homes Annual pancake Breakfast! The best in town Hands Down! (that was cheezy) I always foget to take many pictures while we're there though I think I'll make a mental note to do so next year!
We ate a great Pancake breakfast on Sunday morning, then the girls played some games and won a few little penny prizes, and finally they got to go sit in a fire truck!
I Like this one best of all cause they look awesome infront of the truck!
After breakfast we went to get the girl's hair cuts. Boo's been bugging for us to go for 3 weeks now. She had hair down to mid back.....now it's to her ears...Her Choice! She looks really grown up now!
Monkey didn't get much cut off, she loves her hair long....so I didnt' take a pic cause her's isn't much of a change. Boo's hair is a big adjustment for her! She has nothing left lol...She loves it though! That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment