Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WDW in 31 days!!! WOOO

I guess that was all I needed to say lol...

Our full vacation package has finally arrived by UPS today! It's coming up in just 31 short days!

We'll drive to the states, get on a plane, arrive in Disney World in just 31 short days! I can't WAIT! neither can my kids! I even think my Hubby is super excited to go!

We've made all our reservations, paid in full, bought plane tickets, found our suitcases, bought new swim suits for the girls, and gotten everything ready for our trip....last thing to go is PACK and GO!!

We have dining reservations at:
Chef Mickeys
50's Prime Time Cafe
Coral Reef
9 Dragons
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Sci Fi Dine in
1900 Park Faire
Tusker House
Teppan Edo
Tutto Italio
Planet Hollywood
O'hana (dinner)
and Boma

It sounds like alot but spread over 15 days it's not too bad lol...

We can't wait! This is our first time on the Dining plan, second time to WDW and first time to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge!

I'll be quite busy for the next little while but will update as I can and when I come back for sure! Happy Summer everyone!

No comments: