Thursday, December 16, 2010

Completely Brainless!

Just as the title suggests I had one of those totally brainless mornings today. Of course in my defense It takes forever to get the girls up and moving in the morning so I was feeling a bit rushed today.

My sweet hubby planned a pork loin roast for supper tonight. he put it in the crock pot with all the spices and veggies with the intention of me turning it on low before I left for the day. He usually calls or texts to remind me to turn it on. He didn't remind me this morning so I went about my morning as though I normally would - preparing lunches, helping with breakfast, doing hair etc. - and left without turning the crock pot on!

I dropped the girls off at work and was 5 minutes from my work when I realized I hadn't turned on dinner! It was too late for me to turn around and go back cause I would have been late for work.

We arrived home about 1/2 hr ago to a fully uncooked, marinated, sitting on the counter without refrigeration all day pork loin roast waiting to be cooked! Needless to say we're going out for supper tonight lol.

No comments: