Friday, January 7, 2011

Chugging Along

It's been a Very Slow week around here this week. The girls didn't go back to school until Thursday so the spent 2 full days at our fabulous dayhome. They have been at the same care provider since Monkey was only 13 months old. We love our care provider and wouldn't be able to survive without her!

I was back at work Monday morning and what a Monday it was! The clinic was super busy and there were only the 2 of us working out front. I like Monday's for their pace because the day swings by really fast. Though this week was particularily bad seeing as how I had 10 days off of vacation just before that and everyone who came in was grumpy and sick...on days like that all I can do is smile and chug along until it's over!

It's finally Friday and the girls were supposed to have a sleepover with my nephew at my mom's house tonight but mom isn't feeling well so we decided to cancel so the girls don't get sick again! Anything we can do to keep them healthy!

So instead of sitting at home bored with my hubby alone tonight we sat at home bored with the girls and I dosed off on the couch a while after supper. I'm more refreshed though my eyes sure wanted me to stay snoozing rather than get up again! This week has sure taken a toll on me!

Now the weekend can begin! Tomorrow we're hangin out at home playing wii games and relaxing cause a storm is supposed to be passing through tonight. Sunday we have tickets to the Calgary Flames Superskills competition. Should be a good one. We love going and seeing the boys goof around on the ice! We should have some good pics from that!

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: