Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals and such

I've set a goal for myself. I'd love to loose 15 lbs per month up to our vacation in August. It's been bothering me for some time that I've slacked off so much.

4 years ago I lost close to 75 lbs. Unfortunately that wasn't close to half way to my goal wait. And I put much of it back on again because I slacked off. Granted the way I chose to loose it to begin with wasn't the healthiest option - those fad diets DON'T WORK!

So this year is the year! There will be no changing my mind. I need to do this for myself and for my family! I need my energy back! I need my self image to improve! I am Determined.

If you are as determined as I am please join in. I need all the support and advice I can get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will support you as long as you do the same for me!!!