Just as the title suggests it was a great day! We slept in after a really late night playing games so we relaxed all morning. The girls did there Disney dollar chore chart - they earn Disney dollars for keeping their areas clean. It's not real Disney dollars though cause we can't buy those up here (boo) so my hubby printed some good substitutes off the internet and we give them to the girls with the understanding what they earn will go towards their spending money in WDW in august.
So far they've had 3 weeks of earning. Monkey's made 18 dollars, Boo's made 15 dollars. By the time we go to WDW they have a potential to earn near 300 each (though we believe they won't get that far lol) so for now they're keeping their items out of my living room and their rooms are super clean!
Once we finished all that Boo had to pack for the sleepover party she was going to. It started at 2 and it was now 1pm! yep we were really procrastinating today! We got showered and changed and made it to the party venue just 5 minutes late due to snow!
After we dropped her off Monkey, Hubby and I went to Market mall. I was bored and wanted to find something fun to do! As we walked we came accross the Virgin Mobile stand (again lol) and I ended up upgrading my Rumor 2 phone to an iPhone! yeah I shouldn't have but it makes using most of the fun apps easier since WiFi isn't available everywhere!
So now I own both the iPod touch, and the iPhone 4. Hubby won't accept the iPod from me cause he says it was my birthday present though I told him that because of my upgrade I don't need both so please use it! I'm sure the temptation will give in as he's enjoying the apps I have on there quite a bit lol...actually he already has it plugged into his computer and charging it (likely for his use ha ha ha)
well I should go as I have all the new items to sync to my iPhone and put all my contacts on there too!
Have a great evening everyone!
2 comments:
oohhh fun!!! I cant wait to get the iphone 4 on verizon!!! which is in 3 days for us verizon users!!
That's the one I got The iPhone 4. 16 gig. I have put over 400 songs on it plus 15 apps so far. I need to look into some other cool apps to add.
I gave Jason my iPod last night and he actually accepted it!
Post a Comment