Sunday, January 23, 2011

The week ahead

I'm looking foreward to a much less busy week this week! I'm at my home clinic all week without having to shift to another clinic. This makes my life much easier!

Tuesday night we have Skating at the community rink with our Brownies & Sparks. They've been waiting for this night for 2 mths now so it's about time! We had to go out and get Monkey a "skate assist" thing. It looks a bit like an old lady walker without wheels (you know those silly metal tall ones) but it's bright orange (you know hunting orange lol) so I'm sure we won't loose it anywhere!

Other than the skate night the girls both have parties on saturdays. Boo's is a sleepover party at a bestie's house. Monkey's is a rescheduled party from earlier this month. She's very excited to go and participate in a Princess party.

We're back to our regular healthy eating starting today after a week of junk! My system was wreaked with all the junk eaten! I can't believe I put all that in me on a fairly regular basis before now! Crazy!

Our Menu this week is like this:

Monday : Beef Dip
Tuesday: Tacos
Wednesday: Salmon, rice, carrots/Asparagus
Thursday: Pasta and home made sauce with side salad
Friday: BBQ Steak, baby potatoes, Salad
Saturday: probably eat out somewhere night
Sunday: Sticky Chicken, rice, veggies

So what are you eating?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a more mellow week indeed, I love salmon how do you make yours? we usually put it in foil and in the oven dont know what that is considered lol :) but cant wait to hear more :)

Allie said...

This week we're just baking it with lemon and dill in the oven. Sometimes we do a maple dijon glaze. I'll have to dig that recipe out lol...