Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy {LOVE} Day!

It's Valentines Day! We don't do anything special for this day usually as we find it's more of a "Hallmark Holiday". We tell eachother every day how we feel, and we show it by sharing our time together, hugging and kissing, just loving eachother. Usually hubby will give the kids something small (so will I if I remember lol) and today was no exception. He came home with Purdy's chocolate....Yum! yep I got some too! Lucky Me!

I made some Red Velvet cupcakes for the first time ever. They turned out pretty well and the girls gobbled them up! I do worry that the Red dye used in them might play a bit on their hyperness (I was right they were nuts at bedtime) but since we don't give these often it was worth it! After all Who doesn't want RED cupcakes for desert??? Here's a couple pics


Okay so they're sideways and I haven't figured out how to fix that but you get the idea!  They were taken with my iPhone camera so not super top quality but not too bad! I may try a new pic in the morning with some sunlight!

Happy {LOVE} Day! How did you spend it???

No comments: