I can't believe I haven't posted a thing in a whole week! Yikes!
It's been a fairly busy one from what I can tell though I can't figure out quite why that was! I worked my regular 5 days and all of them at my home clinic this past week which was nice. It was a busy week at work with a few critical pts, a few pregnancies, lots of cough/cold and some ear problems. All in all a well rounded week for our Doc's. My main Dr. was quite ill this week with a sore throat and cough that made her loose her voice on Monday and Tuesday. I was glad to see she was on the mend come Thursday, though I woke with a yucky throat on friday morning! Just can't win the battle I suppose lol...
Today we went to see the new film Gnomio & Juliet. A cute film about the story of Romeo and Juliet with a twist - Using Gnomes! I had no idea really what to expect going into this and when it first started I thought "Oh How Cheesy" But it won me over and we were all giggling pretty good before the end of it. If you get a chance to see it one day it's great for both Kids and Adults. I had no idea Elton John was the Producer though there were a few hints during the movie that indicated that was so!
After the movie finished we walked around Chinook Centre. We haven't been there since the new renovations opened....it's still a pretty boring mall though I don't enjoy all the clothing and shoe stores like most women do lol...
The Lego store was pretty cool though! I bought a Book Light for my Kobo and used the gift card my sister gave me. I chipped in a bit more though so I could get the rechargeable one!
We did our Grocery shopping for the week today so we could just sit and relax tomorrow so Here's our menu
Sunday: roasted chicken, veggies, stuffing and Rice
Monday: Quick Grill steaks, carrots, Potatoes
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese, chicken noodle soup
Wednesday: Salmon, cucumber salad, Rice
Thursday; Pork Loin, Potatoes, vegetables
Friday: Pasta nests with home made meat sauce (frozen from last week)
Tonight we had Orange Chicken bites with chow mein noodles and vegetables. It was great!
Hubby found a new gym item we want to add to our little home gym so we might go out and get that tomorrow. Of course we have to vacate the toys from the playroom that's never used so we can set it all up down there! that's a big job!
What have you been up to???
No comments:
Post a Comment