Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Already??? WHERE IS SPRING???

I look at the calendar yesterday morning to see it's April 2nd. Where has the year gone that it's already April? Better yet we received Snow Warning notice for our area. Yep scheduled for 10 cm of snow....

By the end of the day it was 20 cm of heavy wet snowman making snow dumped into our yards, on our roads and by my car! I hate shovelling! I hate winter and yet I still live here...year after year the same crap all the way into the middle of spring (and sometimes summer) we get snow! I have not yet and likely won't bother to box up our winter gear cause lets face it...I just don't believe it will ever end!

Girls were on spring break this week and have been playing at the day home all week. Friday they hung out at home with daddy! lucky girls!

This month is a busy one! Today we celebrated our sweet cousin's 13th birthday with a giant surprise party with all the extended family. one of the funnest parties in a while! Next weekend we get geared up for birthday's at our house with Hubby's on the 13th and Monkey's on the 16th we've got tons to do!

Speaking of hubby! I have No Clue what to get him for his birthday. I know what I'd like to get him but know there is just no way possible to make it happen (Tickets to see Boston Bruins IN BOSTON for the playoffs) I am going to have to start saving up to do that next year cause 1 week is just not enough time to make that happen!

Monkey will be easy to please. She's never hard to buy for!

So that's what I've been up to this week and what my next 2 weeks look like! Sound fun? What are you up to?

Happy Sunday!

No comments: