Thursday, April 21, 2011

WDW Here We Come --- in 17 weeks 11 hours, 16 minutes and counting

That's the time it will take to get to when we leave to go to Walt Disney World! Right now that seems sooooo long away. Especially thanks to mother nature who's decided she wasn't done dumping snow all over our area!

I have our vacation almost fully paid for! Just a tiny amount left to pay though I'm holding out in case something needs to be adjusted before our cut off date in July!

Our Plan:
13 nights booked at All Star Movies Resort with Free Quick service dining plan that we upgraded to regular Dining Plan
2 nights booked at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 40% off with code
10 day base park tickets (no hoppers I don't want to waste time on busses lol)
1 day Seaworld with 1 day Aquatica from AMA

Our Reservations so far include

Tusker House breakfast with Donald (and daisy) at Animal Kingdom
Chef Mickey's Breakfast in the Contemporary
O'Hana for dinner at the Poly
Sci Fi dine in dinner in Hollywood Studios
Boma for dinner at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Coral Reef in Epcot Future World

but as I've just figured out we have 13 days on the Dining plan we MUST book more sit down dining!!! I'm thinking about booking:

1900 park faire for supper with the stepsisters
Akerhaus in epcot for brunch with the Princesses
Teppan Edo in Japan at Epcot
something in downtown disney (t-rex, rainforest cafe, Raglan road, Wolfgang puck)

You can be sure I'll be looking at that tonight! Must get those dining reservations done ASAP so we get the days and times we want!!!

I'm so excited and I know the 17 weeks will go by super fast! After all we booked initially in December and here we are already in April!

All you Disney World fans know we're a crazy bunch and I already have my packing list started! In fact I've already started to replenish things for our toiletries & First aid kit am going to get new runners next week, have to buy new swimsuits and shorts for the kids and get Nana to make some sweet sundresses for my monkey!

Ramble much? yeah I did...anyhow that's what I felt like talking about tonite! Happy Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should eat at raglan road that place is AWESOME!!

Allie said...

Nope we picked Nine Dragons, 1900 park faire, Planet Hollywood, wolfgang puck, tutto italio, and 50's prime time cafe!

We're very excited for all of them!