Please don't lie to us and tell us it will be rainy when it's really going to be a cold snow stormy kinda day! Cause if you tell me it will be rainy I send my kids to school in their spring rain coats and unlined rain boots.....which makes them complain they're freezing!
It's mean to lie!
Yes my friends the weather report I received yesterday morning from The Weather Network said rain and thunder showers in the afternoon so my monkeys went to school in their rain gear....only for us to hear the forecast on the radio not even 45 mins later once we'd already headed to the school that the forecast was snow!
Poor kiddo's were a tad cold throughout the day and better yet the school decided to do a fire drill IN THE SNOW at school in the afternoon....smart??? I think not!
My Request for Mother Nature is
Can you please stop having stupid flashes and giving us snow in the middle of spring? I'd desperately like to see my grass again before JULY!!!
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment