Apr 16, 2004 my sweet little Monkey made her entrance into the world with a howl! She was born natural with no epidural or pain medications. I did get a dose of "laughing gas" just before she made her rather painful entrance and I'm told it made me a little loopy (I only recall the pain of the process lol)
She's now a very happy, very healthy 7 year old girl who loves to snuggle and is so kind and gentle to everyone around her. She get's upset easily as her feelings are very tender, though she can speak her mind and tell us all what she wants and how in her loud voice too! Monkey is one tough little girl. She can be totally girly and then tomboy all in 10 minutes! She reminds me of me as a kid wearing frilly dresses then digging in the dirt lol....ha haha mom!
If I can figure out how to transfer her birth pictures to this computer this weekend I'll post a then and now for you all! She's grown a ton and is now less than a foot shorter than her 10 year old sister! They can share a wardrobe!
Tomorrow will be spent with just her, me and hubby cause boo is away at guide camp until bed time! She's going to be spoiled (not like she isn't already) and then help me make her cupcakes for her party on Sunday. We may watch the Titanic movie or maybe just Tangled....we'll see what suits our moods!
Happy Birthday Monkey! Mommy LOVES YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment